All you need to know about the CJRS Extension
CJRS also known as the furlough scheme was extended to 31st March 2021 for all parts of the UK. From 01st November 2020 the UK Government will pay 80% of employee’s usual wages for the hours not worked up to £ 2500.00 per month
What is new.
- The policy will be reviewed in January 2021
- Unlike in March Government will not cover employers NI & Pension costs
- Employers or employees do not need to have used the scheme previously
- You can now add employees that were on your payroll and RTI submitted on or before 30th Oct 2020
- HMRC Intends to publish details of employers who use the scheme
- There will be monthly deadlines. Claims must be submitted within 14 calendar days after the month end, they relate to
- Job retention bonus will no longer be paid in February 2021
- The launch of the job support scheme has been postponed
At Outsourced ACC we offered support, guidance and have been submitting claims on behalf of all our clients at no additional charge from the start of the pandemic and will continue to do so for the future. If you were charged to submit your furlough claim or guidance get in touch with us immediately to see how we can help.